Chocolate Banana Waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose waffles
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ¼ cup of Chocolate Banana Milk and Honey Granola
- 1/3 cup of bittersweet or semi sweet morsels
- 1 or 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
In a small bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In medium bowl whisk together the eggs, the melted butter, the milk. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until just combined. Add the granola and chocolate morsels just until combined. Be careful to not over mix.
Cook the waffles according to waffle manufacturer's instructions. Top with the sliced bananas and additional granola if desired. Accompany with butter and maple syrup.